Monday, January 3, 2011

Aloha!

Yes, we finally made the trip to Hawaii in Xmas!

We had been to Oahu for one week and had a lot of activities. During the first couple of days, it rained a lot, but overall the weather was perfect. It was between 70 and 80 all the time, but some person may feel a little bit humid. At the end of the trip, my daughter did not want to leave, nether did I ;=)

Fun places to visit:
  • Waikiki (nice beaches, shopping and dining)
  • Polynesian Cultural Center. 
  • Hanauma beach.  Unfortunately I cut my foot while snorkeling ;=( and this was the only snorkeling I did in Oahu, so I did not see a lot of fishes
  • Lanikai beach. The water is exceptionally clear and blue
  • North shore beach. See turtle there
  • Pearl Harbor (Arizona Memorial, Missouri etc). My wife and kids were not interested, so I went alone, but it was a nice visit.




Some photos we took there:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9261638@N05/sets/72157625678938432/

0 comments:

Post a Comment